Forum // PHOTOGRAPHY

Who is your PHOTOGRAPHER? locked

121 comments · save · last comment by Beatrix Hanna 4 months ago

Jann Lim

Jann L.

MAKATI ,
Philippines

93 posts

My younger sister took my picture all the time. Both of us love fashion and photography but our family forced us to take different careers like law and medicine. it sucks.

over 2 years ago

Becky Bedbug

Becky B.

United Kingdom

1082 posts

Sometimes I take them myself with my tripod and remote. Other times, my fiancé takes them. Very occasionally, my 12 year old brother will.

0 · September 3, 2012

Sabi S

Sabi S.

NOWHERE,
United Kingdom

353 posts

Myself! Wish I had some cool photography friends :(

0 · October 26, 2012

Kimberly L.

Kimberly L.

CALI,
United States

32 posts

@Sabi S.

Find a photographer on modelmayhem who is willing to do TF.

0 · October 27, 2012

White Black

White B.

POLAND BUT LIVING IN ITALY,
Poland

8 posts

My friend. We had a deal - I'm teaching him a photography techniques (I did a photography school) and he's doing his practise by taking pics of me :)

0 · October 28, 2012

Sabi S

Sabi S.

NOWHERE,
United Kingdom

353 posts

@Kimberly L.

What is modelmayhem? and what is TF? sounds interesting

0 · October 28, 2012

Kimberly L.

Kimberly L.

CALI,
United States

32 posts

@Sabi S.

Modelmayhem.com it's a site where models, photographers, make up artists, hair stylists etc. connect. You can offer your services as a model and stylist on a TF basis (test for/trade for) or ask to do a "Test shoot" with the photographer. What it is is you trade for services with other members of the crew so that you all get photos for your portfolio. I've been doing it for about 2 years, that's how I get all my pics.

0 · October 28, 2012

Olivia K

Olivia K.

SWEDEN,
Sweden

44 posts

My amazing friend Ellen take my pictures all the time! Wouldn't be able to do anything without her!! <3

0 · October 29, 2012

Jann Lim

Jann L.

MAKATI ,
Philippines

93 posts

@Olivia K.

You're so lucky to have a friend like her.

0 · April 5, 2014

Jann Lim

Jann L.

MAKATI ,
Philippines

93 posts

@Sabi S.

I can be your friend... but i am in the Philippines at the moment... lol

0 · April 5, 2014

KFK

KFK

NOWHERE TO HIDE,
United States

15 posts

A good friend of mine, who wishes to remain anonymous online. We always seem to find the right spots together to take photos. But since we're both so busy, I might switch it up with photographers soon!

0 · April 6, 2014

Jessica Luxe

Jessica L.

VANCOUVER,
Canada

1100 posts

My photographer is lookbook.nu/marshalheritage

0 · April 7, 2014

Adrian Gîrbovean

Adrian G.

TIMIșOARA,
Romania

21 posts

I have to admit, at first, she was not very good at the time I asked her to help me with some scenes but in the end she did a good job, so I would like to thank you Ana - lookbook.nu/rebeliana \o/

0 · April 8, 2014

Angéline Sergent

Angéline S.

PARIS,
France

9 posts

I'm doing 97 % of it by myself. My BF also helps me some times, my mom too, but it's very occasionally

0 · April 10, 2014

Ruby MA

Ruby M.

BUFF. NEW YORK,
United States

12 posts

Myself ! I Just set up a tripod and try to make sure the lights and angles are correct.

0 · April 12, 2014

Darlon Rodrigues

Darlon R.

MADRID, SPAIN,
Spain

3 posts

myself, with my cellphone

0 · April 12, 2014

Jenaly Enns

Jenaly E.

VANCOUVER,
Canada

8 posts

Usually my boyfriend when he is not to busy, here is his site www.jenskristianballe.com

0 · April 22, 2014

Patricia Raion

Patricia R.

AUSTRIA,
Austria

59 posts

My boyfriend. And even he have never learned anything about photography, I think he is good and becomes better. Because of my Lookbook, even he started with Lookbook :)
Some of my pictures are also from a shooting of a photographer, who is a friend of mine

0 · April 25, 2014

Elsa Lucia Flores

Elsa Lucia F.

DESIERTO,
Mexico

10 posts

My now ex-boyfriend used to take all of my pictures. Actually he is the one who convinced me to create a lookbook account. If it wouldn't be for him I wouldn't be here writting this comment. Anyway, we broke up and eventhough he still offers to take me pictures I tend not to rely on him so much, so now most of my pictures are taken by myself using a tripod and selftimer. It's kinda annoying when it comes to focusing, but oh well the show must go on.

1 · April 27, 2014

Sarianna V

Sarianna V.

Finland

5 posts

My boyfriend usually takes my lookbook pictures - though he kinda hates it sometimes .. He wants to learn photography tricks from me, but I guess it might get boring to photograph the same subject everyday :'D

I wish he would create a profile of his own, so this could be a hobby for both of us and then maybe he would be more interested in this stuff !

0 · April 27, 2014

Beatrix Hanna

Beatrix Hanna

SURABAYA,
Indonesia

19 posts

My parents and my brother takes my pictures

Well, my parents has an interest in photography and my brother joined a photography class last year and he was the best in the class

So I have some professionals in my family

And it's great because I can be able to have my pictures perfect, and free :P

xoxo

0 · April 30, 2014

This topic has been locked by forum moderators.
duplicate

Saved Topics

You have no saved topics.

FORUM RULES

• NO Duplicate or Repeat Posts
  • NO Off-topic Posts
  • NO SPAM or Unsolicited Advertising
  • NO Offensive or Harmful Content
  • NO Stolen or Copyright Infringing Content

Blog