Forum // FASHION

What do you think about cheating? locked

40 comments · save

Huirrean Buinn

Huirrean B.

NENN,
Morocco

17 posts

I was checking out some top users when I found...That this user repost all his loos? and yet he is a top lookbooker?

What you have to say is this legal? is this aloud?

NOTE: I didn't keep putting more looks because it would just look like spam but I didn't finish! so imagine!!

lookbook.nu/look/2156441-I-Wanna-Be-Adored-The-Stone-Roses
lookbook.nu/look/3372845-The-man-who-knew-too-much

lookbook.nu/look/3313953-I-can-t-take-her-to-the-beach-as-she-gets-car-sick
lookbook.nu/look/3078637-Orchestral-Manoeuvres-in-the-Dark

lookbook.nu/look/3411747-Waltz-of-the-flowers
lookbook.nu/look/2742927-New-Dawn-Fades-Joy-Division
lookbook.nu/look/3164515-Self-Control
lookbook.nu/look/2933015-Sea-within-a-Sea

lookbook.nu/look/2665887-Parisienne-Walkways
lookbook.nu/look/2809959-Animal-Nitrate
lookbook.nu/look/2930217-Tell-the-King-Libertines

lookbook.nu/look/2255107-Talulah-Gosh-The-BMX-Bandits
lookbook.nu/look/2828227-South-Carolina
lookbook.nu/look/3292185-Blue-jeans-for-picnic-on-Friday-x

lookbook.nu/look/2836359-Brass-in-Pocket
lookbook.nu/look/3154003-You-were-right-Badly-Drawn-Boy
lookbook.nu/look/3394655-Man-with-Harmonica

lookbook.nu/look/2664365-I-was-born-in-the-198-s
lookbook.nu/look/2832983-Aztec-Camera
lookbook.nu/look/3099169-Rupert-Brooke
lookbook.nu/look/3346521-If-paradise-is-half-as-nice

lookbook.nu/look/3285957-Out-and-about-in-Doncahster
lookbook.nu/look/2719133-None-but-the-Lonely-Heart

lookbook.nu/look/2855151-lodie-s-Cat-tried-to-eat-me-arghhhhhh
lookbook.nu/look/3336649-Cinderella-you-don-t-know-what-you-have-got-etc
lookbook.nu/look/2761347-Hunter-and-the-Hunted

lookbook.nu/look/3176629-Where-the-Streets-Have-No-Name
lookbook.nu/look/3267283-Lost-within-a-dream

lookbook.nu/look/3250047-She-is-so-deep-I-fall-into-the-holes-when-she-speaks
lookbook.nu/look/3051947-I-bumped-into-Jack-Kerouac-on-the-Road

lookbook.nu/look/3351681-I-like-to-paint-and-send-letters
lookbook.nu/look/2801691-The-Reflex-is-a-lonely-child

lookbook.nu/look/3263257-Slash-N-Burn
lookbook.nu/look/3010941-The-King-of-Wishful-thinking

lookbook.nu/look/3102239-Let-England-Shake
lookbook.nu/look/3344345-Never-had-no-one-ever

2 years ago

Aggie .

Aggie ..

France

36 posts

Well, I've already seen it on other lookbookers profil.
Hum.. I don't think that Lookbook agree with it and I think it's not fair for lookbookers who try to put different look every time but what can you do ?
But I agree, this is not fair at all !

0 · May 1, 2012

Huirrean Buinn

Huirrean B.

NENN,
Morocco

17 posts

@Aggie ..

But what can I do? What I'm doing now telling the community that this is can not be possible and that obviously we can do something about it by spreading the message

0 · May 1, 2012

Aggie .

Aggie ..

France

36 posts

@Huirrean B.

Yes but he's not the only one to do this ! You can't be the Lookbook police, you know. It's not fair at all but you know that you're honest by posting different looks every time. He's not and he knows it. So, his success doesn't mean anything and the hypes he gets don't have any value.
But if it really makes you angry because it's not fair, maybe you can try to send an e-mail to Lookbook to explain yourself.
But for me, I don't take attention to this kind of profil because they don't deserve it. And even if I think it's unfair, I prefer to boycott this kind of profil than trying to stop them. So, maybe you have the impression that I'm a person who doesn't react by actions like you do but it's ok :)

But I understand and I agree what you want to do ;)

0 · May 1, 2012

Huirrean Buinn

Huirrean B.

NENN,
Morocco

17 posts

@Aggie ..

Hey but It doesn't makes me angry, and I don't want to be a kind of Lookbook police, and I know other lookbookers do it, but this dude does it in excess, that's the point the excess of respoting, because I couldn't even finish posting all the resposted looks, but it's all good

thanks for the support :*

0 · May 1, 2012

Huirrean Buinn

Huirrean B.

NENN,
Morocco

17 posts

I've flagged at least....Hmmm let me think maybe since 3 months ago? and yet not even one deleted, but I have a feeling that someone will tell him about this, and by deleting looks the karma stays.

0 · May 1, 2012

Huirrean Buinn

Huirrean B.

NENN,
Morocco

17 posts

I haven't tried yet because there seem to not be any staff or someone from Lookbook :(!

0 · May 1, 2012

Joanna O.

Joanna O.

POLAND,
Poland

27 posts

In fact it is unfair, but honesty I don't care;) If it makes him more happy...

0 · May 1, 2012

Livia D'Onofrio

Livia D.

NAPOLI,
Italy

167 posts

flag it!

0 · May 1, 2012

Shaz Omg

Shaz O.

United Kingdom

1319 posts

woah, we have a little detective here

0 · May 1, 2012

Shaz Omg

Shaz O.

United Kingdom

1319 posts

I only looked at number 7 and the only thing that is the same is the jumper. That doesnt mean the entire look is the same. Yes, it may mean they lack creativity but its not against the rules to wear the same jumper twice LOL.

0 · May 1, 2012

Huirrean Buinn

Huirrean B.

NENN,
Morocco

17 posts

@Shaz O.

excuse me but the picture on the right and the picture on the right again lol, is the same outfit you can tell because the picture on the very left his pants are BLACK and on the two rights ones they are BLUE, and look at the shoes...

0 · May 1, 2012

Jenny K

Jenny K.

CALIFORNIA,
United States

122 posts

I've seen a lot of top lookbookers does the same thing. It's not fair for the rest who is honest while they are breaking the rules.

0 · May 1, 2012

Huirrean Buinn

Huirrean B.

NENN,
Morocco

17 posts

@Jenny K.

I don't think is also enough to use general terms I mean, why is it needed to say "a lot of top lookbookers", just show us the top lookbookers who cheat, so we know, and see them so that we can unfan kill their false "reputation"

0 · May 1, 2012

Shaz Omg

Shaz O.

United Kingdom

1319 posts

YOU ignorant moron, if you took the time to read my comment properly, you would have realised that i am only talking about the two links on number 7. And not the whole account.

0 · May 2, 2012

Shaz Omg

Shaz O.

United Kingdom

1319 posts

@Huirrean B.

The shoes are a different colour, and so are the pants. Yes there both blue but there a different shade of blue :/

0 · May 2, 2012

Huirrean Buinn

Huirrean B.

NENN,
Morocco

17 posts

@Shaz O.

Girl that's called editing, and filtres? how can you be so naive?

0 · May 2, 2012

Ashleigh F.

Ashleigh F.

SWINDON,
United Kingdom

306 posts

Has anyone messaged him directly about it? Charlie's a nice guy, he might not even have realised it was against the rules, the same as a lot of people who post non-full-body photos don't realise there's a head to knee rule.
Anyway, it looks like his repeated looks have been deleted now so the mods are obviously doing their job.
Plenty of smaller names make many repeated mistakes without the backlash and vitriol here - just a passing mention in the flagged looks thread and their rule-breaking looks cleared. Just because someone is on the leaderboard it doesn't mean they deserve whole threads to vilify them. Just treat them as you would any other rule-breaking user (posting them in the flagged looks thread), otherwise it feels more like a jealous backlash than true concern for lookbook rules.

0 · May 3, 2012

Huirrean Buinn

Huirrean B.

NENN,
Morocco

17 posts

@Ashleigh F.

He actually deleted his looks :) not because someone flagged he deleted them according to the links above

0 · May 3, 2012

Shaz Omg

Shaz O.

United Kingdom

1319 posts

Did you delete my comment? You are so childish, just because you can't come up with a comeback you delete the comment.

0 · May 3, 2012

Charlotte Clothier

Charlotte C.

SOUTH WALES,
United Kingdom

114 posts

Charlie says: I have more important things to worry about like a yogurt going off in my fridge. x
a few seconds ago.

I say: Seriously guys its just lookbook! if lookbook thinks he's cheating I'm sure they would of deleted his account by now, they aren't stupid there are people constantly checking the website! lol

0 · May 3, 2012

Huirrean Buinn

Huirrean B.

NENN,
Morocco

17 posts

@Shaz O.

There's no doubt you are THE STUPID of the year~! Charlieo deleted to his comment so your replied got automatically deleted you are such a retard!

0 · May 3, 2012

Huirrean Buinn

Huirrean B.

NENN,
Morocco

17 posts

Also the funny thing is that I didn't even post all the repeated pictures that were just edited in black and white. I don't know why these girls are being like this when he clearly cheated reposting the same picture over and over just with a different pose or even the same picture just edited in black and white

0 · May 3, 2012

Shaz Omg

Shaz O.

United Kingdom

1319 posts

Your crying about it as if your career depends on it. Its only lookbook -_- "its not fair wah wah wah"
Or, as Chrissy said, your probably jealous. Maybe he took your girlfriend or something for you to express so much hate.

0 · May 3, 2012

Chazmen McCarter

Chazmen M.

SUNSHINE STATE,
United States

159 posts

This turned out to be a very interesting post.

0 · May 7, 2012

Huirrean Buinn

Huirrean B.

NENN,
Morocco

17 posts

@Chazmen M.

Of course because this guy always cheats to get on top, and he never stops so it's time to face the reality

0 · May 7, 2012

Par T

Par T.

LONDON,
United Kingdom

155 posts

Good thread, would read again.

0 · May 10, 2012

Huirrean Buinn

Huirrean B.

NENN,
Morocco

17 posts

HE KEEPS REPOSTING SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS! (but now he delete the look before reposting it again)

lookbook.nu/user/739419-Charlieo-V/looks

0 · May 19, 2012

Huirrean Buinn

Huirrean B.

NENN,
Morocco

17 posts

How am I going to Flag* the look when he deletes it before re posting, e.g.

he would upload a picture from the very past and then delete the old one and keep the new one like a "cicle"

how can I flag it? you should be joking, abusive?, you didn't see the 50+ reposted looks from him so I don't think that you should call me abusive

0 · May 20, 2012

This topic has been locked by forum moderators.

Saved Topics

You have no saved topics.

FORUM RULES

• NO Duplicate or Repeat Posts
  • NO Off-topic Posts
  • NO SPAM or Unsolicited Advertising
  • NO Offensive or Harmful Content
  • NO Stolen or Copyright Infringing Content

Blog